This article revolves around CAT 2015 notification release, and it’s implications.
The first quick video details all the changes that are introduced in CAT notification released for CAT 2015.
1.Three watertight sections(previously two in number),
2.180 minutes(read as 3 sixty minute exams)
3.On screen calculator
4.Non Multiple Choice Questions.
How to prepare for CAT 2015 starting from august! Is starting from August sufficient?
1.Do the basics
2.Do the drill/grind
3.Take and Analyse mocks.
20 hours every week. Read at least an hour everyday!
Start with basics
Analyse mocks and plug gaps in basics.
Number of attempts required for 99th percentile with CAT
Around 23~25 per section with 100 percent accuracy should do the trick!
For a wonderful online preparatory companion for CAT visit: online.2iim.com
- July 26, 2015 CAT 2015 Notification – How does it change preparation plan?
CAT 2015 notification is out. First up, let us get the facts
1. Exam on one day, […] Posted in CAT Notification
- February 5, 2016 The road to pressure-free CAT
I took CAT in 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2015.
My first shot was a full-fledged, one […] Posted in CAT Experience
- September 28, 2015 IIM Ahmedabad selection criterion and the idea of conditional probability
IIM Ahmedabad's selection criteria also opened a can of worms and had people talking […] Posted in CAT - General Thoughts
- December 8, 2015 CAT 2015 – General Thoughts, attempts, percentiles
Now that we are out of the immediate aftermath of the exam (and after the weather gods […] Posted in CAT Experience
- July 27, 2014 CAT 2014 Notification: What does this mean?
CAT 2014 notification is out .
First up, let us review the facts
Time […] Posted in CAT Notification