Answers to Frequently asked Questions
In continuation to answer by Rajesh for questions asked by aspirants,
Another short video on ” Is online preparation alone sufficient to crack CAT?”
Key points :
- Prepare from anywhere (read as “even at the comfort of your home”)
- Prepare at anytime of your convenience
- Avoid unnecessary time wastage and energy drain due to travel to and fro Class
- Prepare any specific topic any number of time, at your own comfortable pace.
- Revisit any specific point of the class as and when you want to, without the fear of disturbing others or disrupting the flow of class!
- Great mix of Slides, videos and Quizzes, Not the 120 minute long one video per topic type. Any video not longer than 12 minutes. Guaranteed to NOT bore students.
- Doubt clearing doesn’t require courage to talk in front of 59 other students in a classroom(also increasing the possibility of showing ones own self in bad light, what if the doubt is dumb etc), it is as easy as scribbling on the page or sending an email!
- What’s more? – it is priced at almost one third of any classroom coaching!
Need we say more? check out 2iim’s online classes for the country’s best online CAT preparation.
Want some more?? Register to check out four full classes completely for free!